"Frozen JR" is NOT part of the membership series. EVERYONE must purchase a ticket.
Members (If you purchased season tickets, you are a member.) may purchase tickets starting Sunday, Jul 26th online at 12:08 AM and at the Theatre Box Office Sunday, Jul 26th from 2:00-4:00 PM. The Box Office is inside the theatre located at 506 S Kingshighway. Complete Box Office Hours are on the reverse side. Members may also purchase additional tickets at this time. We accept cash, checks, and Visa & Mastercard.
Tickets will go on sale for all starting Sunday, Aug 2 online at 12:08 AM and at the Box Office Sunday, Aug 2 from 2:00-4:00 PM. All seats are $12. Come enjoy this production of "Frozen JR".
As this is being written, the situation caused by the coronavirus is still very fluid. For the latest information, please check back here. With your help, we can make this work.
1. For your safety and the safety of others around you, we ask that you bring a mask and STRONGLY URGE YOU USE IT during the time you visit us.
2. We have reduced the number of available seats in the performance hall by more than 50% (Please see diagram below). There will be an empty row behind & in front of you, and your row will be in blocks of two & three seats. For any other arrangement, you will need to come by the box office to work that out.
3. The theatre will be sanitized after each show by our cleaning service.
4. To maintain social distancing, wait in your cars when you arrive until outside lobby doors open.
5. Sanitizer will be available. Please use it.
6. Follow the social distancing instructions given to you when you arrive.
7. When the show is over, starting with the back row, the ushers will dismiss you through the lobby.
8. The cast will make themselves available after everyone has left the auditorium.
9. If you feel ill, please stay home. We can exchange your tickets.
10. We do not want to say people are dying to see this show. Remember, with your help, we can make this work.
Please go to our Current Season of Shows
page for "on sale" ticket dates for all shows.
Sikeston Little Theatre nominally seats 250. See the seating chart below for our current show.
Note: Ticket availability may vary at the time of purchase.
Seats with an [H] will be blocked from purchasing online to afford for separation of patrons. If you like to purchase tickets in larger groups than afforded online you must come to the box office.
Tickets will also be sold at the theatre located at 506 South Kingshighway, Tel: 573-481-0255
TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT COLLINS MUSIC.
Tickets are good only for the date and seat number indicated on the ticket. Tickets are revocable licenses which may be revoked at the sole discretion of SLT. Tickets may be exchanged. Tickets of patrons who have not arrived at showtime may be resold without compensation. Membership does not guarantee ticket availability.
SLT Sold Out Policy for those wishing to attend
For anyone willing to get to the box office early and spend some time in a line, we will try to get you in to see the show. When a show is sold out or has very limited available seats left, SLT will start a waiting list. First come, first served.
You may come by the box office at the theatre or call the theatre number, 573-481-0255, and leave your name, phone number, date you wish to attend, and the number of tickets needed however leaving a message DOES NOT guarantee acquisition of tickets.
Arrive at the theatre at least 30 minutes before the performance. Notify the ticket person you have arrived and confirm the number of tickets you need. Seat location varies and you may not be able to sit together. As seats become available, you will be seated. There is no guarantee that everyone will be seated.